Financial management and reporting as a standalone service is a service option available to sectional tile and home owners association complexes. Specialised systems and economies of scale position Trafalgar to offer significant savings when compared to employing a dedicated on-site administration team. Legal compliance and adequate segregation of duties to achieve sound financial controls are further risks for properties employing their own administration team.
Trafalgar’s financial management service includes billing, statement distribution, collections, debt collection, creditor payments, management reporting, payroll administration, statutory reporting and annual audit file preparation. All financial management reports are also available online and sample reports can be viewed on the Property Portal page demonstration building.
Our services include:
- Monthly levy billing and statement distribution supported by progressive credit control procedures
- Payment of and accounting for approved expenses, including salaries and wages
- Surplus funds invested in call accounts to maximise interest earnings
- Monthly financial reporting including surplus report, balance sheet, income statement with performance to budget review, levy roll, unit arrears and credit control reports
- Completion and submission of statutory returns
- Preparation of annual estimate of income and expenditure
- Annual audit preparation
For further information, any questions or to arrange a free assessment and proposal, please contact Andrew Schaefer on email@example.com or 011 214 5200