Trafalgar’s core business is property management services for sectional title schemes and home owners associations (“HOA”) across South Africa including: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London and Knysna. Trafalgar has a successful 50-year property management track record, dating back to the opening of the first sectional title registers in South Africa.
Trafalgar holds current registration certificates with all the regulatory bodies relevant to managing agents in South Africa: the Estate Agency Affairs Board (“EAAB”), the National Association of Managing Agents (“NAMA”) and the Council for Debt Collectors. Trafalgar combines specialist skills, customised computer information systems, a national infrastructure and economies of scale to provide a comprehensive property management service with client service excellence as an overriding objective.
A designated portfolio manager, supported by a portfolio administrator, serves as a single point of entry for all trustee and owner service requests. Specialised support teams, comprising accountants, maintenance administrators, debt collectors, municipal account, creditor’s payment and clearance certificate administrators, as well as building inspectors, closely support the portfolio manager teams. Considerable emphasis has been placed on online and electronic reporting to provide fast and efficient management information; management reports and a property library are directly available through an online property portal. World-class, same day service delivery is the service delivery objective for all Trafalgar portfolio management teams.
These are the reasons why Trafalgar is a preferred managing agent:
- Trafalgar is a well-established national brand with a 50 year track record, existing national footprint and specialised staff and computer systems.
- All necessary regulatory body registrations are in place and in good standing: EAAB, NAMA and Council for Debt Collectors.
- Free online property portal with real-time and convenient access to your property’s documents, financial reports, building information, contact details and owner messaging functionality.
- Dedicated portfolio manager team creating a single point of contact, communication, service delivery and accountability.
- All portfolio managers have completed a UCT Sectional Title Management course and have many years of property management experience.
- Comprehensive financial management reports circulated monthly by e-mail and available online to effectively manage expenses and variances.
- Electronic document management system to secure and archive all property documentation, reports and records. Also supports electronic audit file collation to achieve a time- and cost-effective audit.
- Real-time text messages confirming all building payments for added security.
- In-house financial services products: refurbishment loans, levy financing and insurance broking.
- Efficient facilitation of year-end audit, budget preparation and monthly municipal account reconciliations by a dedicated Trafalgar accounting team. Public officer role, CIPC submissions and tax returns covered where required.
- Annual maintenance inspections conducted to compile a maintenance plan and budget.
- Take-on health check at the inception of managing a property, applying a detailed legal compliance checklist. A health check report and action log are recorded for the trustees to address identified compliance gaps.
- In-house attorney who oversees legal levy collection file management.
- Trustee and director training programs available directly and online via Paddocks at discounted rates.
Please contact us by completing the form below
If you would like more information please click here: Read more >>