Trafalgar’s core business is the property management of sectional title schemes and homeowners associations. Trafalgar understands that the management effectiveness of a property directly affects peoples’ homes, lifestyles and the value of their primary assets, which is why we’re dedicated to providing a comprehensive and tailored sectional title management service.
Trafalgar’s core business is the property management of sectional title schemes and homeowners associations. Trafalgar offers a comprehensive property management service which can be conveniently tailored to the specific needs and context of individual properties. Each property managed by Trafalgar is allocated a dedicated residential portfolio manager as a single point of entry and primary communication channel.
Our services include:
- Monthly levy billing and statement distribution supported by progressive credit control procedures
- Payment of and accounting for approved expenses, including salaries and wages
- Surplus funds invested in call accounts to maximise interest earnings
- Trafalgar has its own Inhouse Accounting Teams to ensure that we report accurate and timeous figures to our clients on a monthly basis
- Financial reporting including a Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Levy Roll, Arrears report, Creditors roll and all invoices on request which is held in our Electronic Library
- Preparation of initial budget and calculation of levies and common area expenditure
- Assistance with reviewing Management, Conduct Rules and Memorandum Of Articles (MOA) for Home Owners Associations (HOA)
An Estate Manager will manage contractors, gardeners, cleaners, security guards and maintenance workers, as well as conduct regular inspections and attend to urgent maintenance projects.
As a Trafalgar client, you are very welcome to use our online services to update your property management and account information. Simply log in using your pin and password, and gain access to a secure world of online property management information.
What is a participation quota?
Can an owner who is in arrears vote at a General Meeting?
What is the difference between “full title” and “sectional title”?
Click here to read the answers to these questions and more.