Trafalgar’s core business is property management services for sectional title schemes and home owners associations across South Africa. Trafalgar is a family-owned business and has a successful 50-year property management track record, dating back to the opening of the first sectional title registers in South Africa.
We are looking for a diligent and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a successful debt collector. The primary focus of the debt collector is to effectively collect outstanding levies/ rentals, applying the defined debt collection procedures in a thorough and consistent manner.
- Collection of outstanding levies/rentals through various methods of communication including but not limited to telephonic contact, sending of letters and handing over to attorneys for legal collection.
- Administrative tasks including but not limited to reconciliation of accounts, allocation of payments, addressing client queries, preparation of documentation, debt collection recoveries etc.
- Attending meetings with managers to review debt collection.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Collecting in excess of 100% of the monthly charges raised
- Email and SMS rejections reported must be attended to monthly on your portfolio and should steadily decrease
- Debtor account flagging must be maintained throughout the month (zero gaps on arrear units)
- Meeting daily and monthly call targets for both incoming and outgoing calls (average
- of 40 calls per day is the target)
- Increasing payment plans and debit orders, month on month
- Zero monthly exceptions of notes not added to arrear levy accounts (e.g. all debtors contacted on a monthly basis with a notepad entry recorded)
- Match or exceed monthly agent fee budget for all charges
Minimum Qualification Required:
- National Senior Certificate (Matric Certificate)
- Literate and Bilingual
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least two years’ experience in a debt collection call Centre environment or
- Two years’ experience in the legal environment as a collection clerk or paralegal
- Microsoft Office intermediate skill level
Package and Renumeration:
4 October 2019
Please take note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Debt Collections|