Trafalgar Birdhaven is in search of an experienced Sectional Title Accountant to join their dynamic and strategic team. You need to be of analytical thinking, be proactive, deadline driven and can work well under pressure.
- Tertiary qualifications graduate (ideally finance or accounting)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Audit background advantageous
- Good understanding of the Income Tax and VAT Act
- Understanding of the Sectional Title Act and Companies Act
- Previous experience within the Property Industry advantageous
- Computer Literate on MS Office
The responsibilities in summary but not limited to, includes:
- Analysis of General Ledger accounts.
- Capturing of journal entries.
- Monthly updating of municipal reconciliations
- Monthly escalation of insurance claims, petty cash & legal fee enquiries
- Annual budget preparation
- Submit annual income tax returns
- Submit monthly & bi-monthly VAT returns
You can send your CV to: email@example.com
Please use Reference: Accountant Jan
Please take note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.