Trafalgar Cape Town is looking for a self-motivated, dedicated individual for their Residential division. Candidate must be organised and have good verbal and written communication skills. Experience in the Residential maintenance environment is an added advantage.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Documenting in and out property inspections, utilizing the prescribed templates
- Scheduling ingoing and interim inspections with the relevant stakeholders, ensuring punctuality at all times when meeting with clients
- Arrange site visits with caretakers
- Arranging necessary maintenance including quotes, bookings, site inspections, payment approvals and feedback to all relevant stakeholders throughout
- Assisting to fast track deposit refunds by handling all related maintenance in a time efficient and effective manner, supporting portfolio managers who are responsible for an efficient deposit refund process
- Efficient feedback and reporting to portfolio managers and divisional managers concerning relevant maintenance and inspection activities
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word & Excel & Outlook)
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Own cell phone
- Sound knowledge of maintenance
- Must have excellent time management skills
Please take note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Residential Letting|