Trafalgar Cape Town is looking for a self-motivated, dedicated individual for their Residential division. Candidate must be organised and have good verbal and written communication skills. Experience in the Residential letting environment is an added advantage.
- Interviewing tenants and completing applications for available apartments and houses
- Attend after hour viewings for vacant units
- Entering into leases with new tenants
- Keeping owners informed regarding vacant units
- Reply to and follow up on e-mail and telephone enquiries
- Update of letting list and pipe drive report
- Attend to ingoing inspections and complete inspection report
- Source new business
- Petrol log sheet to be completed
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word & Excel & Outlook)
- Prior experience in Residential letting an advantage.
- Experience in the Property industry and an EAAB and NQF 4 estate agency qualification certificate would be an added advantage
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Own cell phone
- Ensure prompt feedback to clients
- Must be able to contribute to the service level expectation of a goal orientated team whose focus is on providing world class service
- Must have excellent time management skills
Please take note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Residential Letting|