The primary focus of the Residential Letting Agent is to manage vacancies in the Amanzimtoti, Illovu and Athlone Park Areas.
While playing an active role in the Residential Divisions strategy and objectives achieving world class service delivery.
Trafalgar Durban is looking for a dynamic and people orientated candidate to fill this position.
Duties but not limited to:
Will be directly accountable to the Residential Letting Manager for:
- Achievement of responsibilities, targets and deadlines
- Daily management of vacancies and available units
- Raising and allocation of fees and receipts
- Operational and Mandated service standard
- Effective tenant/owner relationship management
- Computer knowledge – Microsoft Office
- Understanding Rental Housing Act
- Basic understanding of rental collections
- Understanding of Lease Agreement
Minimum Experience required for the position:
- At least two years’ experience as Residential Letting Agent
- Must be in possession of Real Estate NQF Level 4 Qualification
- Valid Driver’s license and own reliable vehicle
If you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
|Job Category||Residential Letting|