Trafalgar’s Cape Town branch is growing is looking for a driven, dynamic & proactive candidate with a passion for the property industry, to join their team as a Residential Debt Collector. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, possess great attention to detail and work well under pressure to join their vibrant team.
The primary focus of the debt collector is to effectively collect outstanding rentals, applying the defined debt collection procedures in a thorough and consistent manner.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Collection of outstanding rentals through various methods of communication including but not limited to telephonic contact, sending of letters and handing over to attorneys for legal collection.
- Administrative tasks including but not limited to reconciliation of accounts, allocation of payments, addressing client queries, preparation of documentation, debt collection recoveries etc.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Collecting in excess of 100% of the monthly charges raised
- Email and SMS rejections reported must be attended to monthly on your portfolio and should steadily decrease
- Debtor account flagging must be maintained throughout the month (zero gaps on arrear units)
- Meeting daily and monthly call targets for both incoming and outgoing calls (average of 40 calls per day is the target)
- Increasing payment plans and debit orders, month on month
- Zero monthly exceptions of notes not added to arrear levy accounts (e.g. all debtors contacted on a monthly basis with a notepad entry recorded)
- Match or exceed monthly agent fee budget for all charges
Minimum Qualification Required:
- National Senior Certificate (Matric Certificate)
- Literate and Bilingual
Minimum Experience Required:
- At least two years’ experience in a debt collection call centre environment or
- Two years’ experience in the legal environment as a collection clerk or paralegal
- Microsoft Office intermediate skill level
Please take note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Debt Collections|