Trafalgar Birdhaven is in search of an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to join their dynamic team at an Estate based on the West Rand in Jhb. The receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that the Estate services are provided in an effective and efficient manner
Minimum Experience required:-
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Must have Sectional Title repairs and maintenance experience.
- Think on their feet and is proactive
- Be approachable and very helpful
- Answer all incoming calls and handle enquiries
- Redirect calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
- Greet and assist /direct public and clients.
- Contribute to individual and team performance requirements
- Achieving 24hr turnaround time (deadlines) and maintaining world class service delivery with the 1st time right approach
- Cash Transactions of recycling bags, remotes & panic button batteries, masks, sanitisers etc.
- Post & circular distributions
- Purchasing of airtime for the landline
- Processing of applications
- Printing, Scanning and emailing docs for residents
- Resident queries such as cell phone, iPad, laptop assistance etc.
- Booking of bus, cleaners, Gardener, Maintenance etc.
- Capturing all transactions on various spreadsheets
- Meter Readings, Storerooms and Carport
- Invoicing of cleaners, gardeners, maintenance, advertisements, remote replacements etc.
- Booking of Medical Assessments
- Updating of Notice Boards and frames at the lift
- Arranging monthly Welcome meeting
- Conducting Security clearance
- Payment requisitions & Petty cash capturing
- Compiling suggestion box comments for Health and Wellbeing meeting
- Setting up hall for events, meetings and memorials
- Arranging Annual services of Pest Control, garage doors and solar systems.
- Assisting GM and OM when needed and requested