We are looking for a Commercial Property Broker to join our dynamic team who specialize in letting of warehouses, offices and shops in all the key commercial areas for our office in Johannesburg. The primary focus will be seeking new business and growing the current portfolio.
The candidate must be self-motivated, excellent communication skills, honest and reliable with high standard of client ethic, great negotiation skills, driver’s license and own vehicle essential.
- Answering calls from telephonic and emails queries for commercial or industrial space
- Advising prospective tenants regarding the going rates for rentals of various commercial properties in various areas
- Setting up appointments to meet with tenants and take them to view various properties
- Setting up appointments to meet with landlords regarding property they may have to let
- Scanning the papers or websites to search for business leads
- Attend broker networking functions
- Cold calling franchises to offer them space to let
- Checking ITC and querying off judgement or defaults
- Liaising or negotiating lease between the client and landlord
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database
- Respond and follow up sales enquires by post, telephone and personal visits
- Arranging “To LET” boards for advertising
- Viewing property that is on the market to let
Desired Experience & Qualification:
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Previous Commercial Property Broker experience
- Fidelity Fund Certificate
- Own vehicle essential
- Rewarding and competitive commission structure
If you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your detailed CV to birdhrecruitment.co.za using Ref: CPB Apr22
If you have not received any response from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
|Job Category||Commercial Property Broker|