Trafalgar is the leading residential letting agency across South Africa, letting and managing residential properties across all major metropolitan areas. Trafalgar is dedicated to providing a comprehensive and tailored sectional title and Home Owners Association (HOA) property management service. Trafalgar offers a commercial property management service catering for all the management requirements associated with commercial, Retail and Industrial property. Trafalgar is an authorised financial services and credit provider with a specialist property insurance broking focus on sectional title insurance and finance.
Trafalgar Commercial Division have been operating in Durban for almost 40 years and have progressively grown their Commercial Property Division offering world class service to their portfolio of clients. We are looking for Commercial Property Brokers to join our team who specialize in Sales / Letting of Warehouses, offices and shops in all the key Commercial areas for our offices in Durban Central and Ballito. Young and dynamic candidates must be self-motivated, Excellent communication skills, Honest and reliable with high standard of client ethic, Great negotiation skills, Driver license and own vehicle essential.
Remuneration is Commission based only, with a very low basic.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Previous Commercial Property knowledge an advantage
- EEAB – NQF Level 4 certificate added advantage
- Own Transport essential
- Answering calls from telephonic and emails queries for commercial or industrial space
- Advising prospective tenants regarding the going rates for rentals of various commercial properties in various areas
- Setting up appointments to meet with tenants and take them to view various properties
- Setting up appointments to meet with landlords regarding property they may have to let
- Scanning the papers or websites to search for business leads
- Attend broker networking functions
- Cold calling franchises to offer them space to let
- Checking ITC and querying off judgement or defaults
- Liaising or negotiating lease between the client and landlord
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database
- Respond and follow up sales enquires by post, telephone and personal visits
- Arranging “To LET” boards for advertising
- Viewing property that is on the market to let
- Results oriented
- Clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance