Trafalgar’s Birdhaven branch is looking for a driven, dynamic & proactive candidate with a passion for the property industry, to join our team as a Sectional Title Business Development Executive. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, possess great attention to detail and work well under pressure to join their vibrant team.
The primary focus of the Business Development Executive is to secure new business for the Property Management Department and market Trafalgar Property Management as group.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Effective communication with potential bodies corporates, home owners associations and with external marketing companies – ensuring the brand visibility and marketing idea is implemented and understood, taken straight to completion of the desired effect.
- Meeting with potential bodies corporate and home owners associations and presenting Trafalgar to the board/owners,
- Completing and securing a signed mandate for new business.
- Detailed understanding and application of the Sectional Titles Act & Trafalgar’s brand & offered services.
- Detailed understanding and application of The Companies Act
- Understanding and application of South African Property Law
- Efficient growth that is budgeted for on a monthly basis.
- New marketing ideas put forward to the Branch Manager for approval.
- Participate and play an active role in the Trafalgar Group’s overall strategy and objectives pertaining to marketing
- Participate in and play an active role in the Property Management Division overall strategy and objectives
- Further studies in sales and marketing (beneficial)
- Estate agent certification (beneficial)
- MS office
- Proven sales track record (meeting of targets)
Please feel free to provide referrals, if you know of anyone who suits the criteria.
Suitable applicants can send their detailed CV to email@example.com using ref BDE06.22
Should you not receive a response from us within 2 weeks, please consider your position unsuccessful
|Job Category||Sectional Title|