Trafalgar is the leading residential letting agency across South Africa, letting and managing residential properties across all major metropolitan areas. Trafalgar is dedicated to providing a comprehensive and tailored sectional title and Home Owners Association (HOA) property management service. Trafalgar offers a commercial property management service catering for all the management requirements associated with commercial, Retail and Industrial property. Trafalgar is an authorised financial services and credit provider with a specialist property insurance broking focus on sectional title insurance and finance.
Trafalgar is the market leader in Residential Property Management nationally. Trafalgar’s Port Elizabeth office requires a self-motivated, dedicated individual for their Commercial division. Candidate must be organised and meticulous. Commercial Property Management experience added advantage.
Role and Responsibilities
- Acknowledge receipt of notice and update vacancy schedule
- Keep track of leases that are sent out to both tenant and Landlord for signing. Ensure that leases are received timeously
- Once lease is signed by both parties lease must be indexed and a copy sent to the tenant
- Assist PM’s where necessary in routing of calls and queries
- Assist PM’s in setting up appointments with Tenants
- Do schedules for water and electricity readings
- Assist the PM’s with non-core functions eg, faxing, filing indexing and typing of letters