Trafalgar Durban is in search of a qualified BCom graduate with at least 2 years accounting and bookkeeping experience to effectively manage their finance team.
Role and requirements are:
Minimum Experience required by the position:
Tertiary qualification in accounting or suitable management experience
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook), with extensive Excel knowledge
- High EQ
Responsibilities not limited to are as follows:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting pack.
- Support to divisional managers with respect to financial reporting and analysis.
- Budgeting, forecasting and cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation of external audit packs.
- Liaise with internal audit team
- Oversee full creditors and debtors’ functions.
Lead and manage the finance team, ensuring all areas within the finance team are functioning effectively
Oversee administrative functions
Monitor operating budget performance and actively participate in the monthly review process
Create and maintain strong relationship with all internal and external stake holders
- Required skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deadline driven
Accuracy and attention to detail
Good communication skills
Discretion and trustworthiness you will often be party to confidential information.
Flexibility and adaptability
Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
Ability to work in a team environment and good leadership skills
- Email – email@example.com