Trafalgar Cape Town has a vacancy for a Sectional Title Take On Specialist, candidates must have pervious Sectional Title experience. Financial background to assist with Trial Balance, Debtors Ledgers, Creditors Ledgers and General Ledgers is relevant.
- Computer literacy ( Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Relevant knowledge of Sectional Title Act and principles of Home Owners association
- Own vehicle
Job Description :
Obtaining all building information /owner/creditor/employee information from previous managing agents
Do Deeds searches on all units
Obtain Sectional Title plans and draft levy schedules per PQ’s and as per plans
Capturing all relevant information on Trafalgar Systems – Unibase and Qdocs
Box and store all documentation received
Compiling Take – On report to send to PM and Trustees
Continually following up on payments needed to be made to Trafalgar and allocation to units
Liaise with deeds office
Liaise with previous managing Agents
Health check on information received
Report to Portfolio Manager on an ongoing basis with critical issues
General Portfolio Administrator duties .
Required Skills :
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to contribute to the service level expectation of a goal orientated team whose focus is on providing world class service
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail.