We are looking for a dynamic candidate attorney with a passion for the property industry to join out team as a Sectional Title Manager to manage a portfolio of Sectional Title buildings, there are vacancies at each of our Johannesburg branch.
Suitable candidates will attend scheduled meetings(mostly after hours) and will need to deal with complex maintenance and service providers, collections of levies, creditor payments, complex employee management, liaising with trustees and directors and other general requirements.
2. Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word &Excel)
3. Previous Sectional Title experience
4. Relevant knowledge of Sectional Title Act and principles of Home owners association.
5. Certificate for Paddocks Sectional Title advance course is required
6. Strong accounting background essential
7. Own transport essential
1. Managing and Administration of a large Portfolio of Sectional Title and Home Owners Associations
2. Maintaining accurate Sectional Title information /records for each client.
3. Assist and advise trustees with legal, maintenance and financial issues.
4. Responsible for handling correspondence, management of records, attending meetings (including meetings held after hours) and recording minutes accurately. 5. Accounting Skills in understanding principles of financial statements and budgeting.
6. Maintenance skills in understanding and interpreting requests and instruction from trustees and processing such requests.
1. Must be able to work under pressure
2. Must be able to contribute to the service level expectation of a goal orientated team whose focus is on providing world class service
3. Must have excellent time management skills
4. Attention to detail.
5. Must be able to handle staff conflict