Trafalgar Property Management is a specialist property management and (property) financial services company with a fifty year track record. Fully registered with the Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB), Financial Services Board (FSB), National Credit Regulator (NCR) and Council for Debt Collectors, Trafalgar currently manages in excess of 80,000 properties across South Africa.
We require a candidate with a bookkeeping diploma or other related qualification with 3 to 5 years’ working experience as an accountant, who is dynamic and a results-orientated finance professional for our East London Branch. Candidates should have strong analytical, and reporting skills, computer literacy, high attention to detail, deadline driven, ability to work with people, dedication and professionalism are important qualities.
- Responsible for all accounting functions – Income statement, balance sheet for clients.
- Preparation of annual budget formulation
- Cash flow management – Performance to budget
- Audit Preparation and follow ups – Ensuring all audit queries are dealth with timeously .
- Liaison with Portfolio Manager and Portfolio Administrator on queries,concerns and suggestions.
- Review all emails and correspondence
- Assist with compiling rental increase schedule
- Generating monthly accounting reports
- Must work in a structured and organized manner
- Must be deadline driven
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail