Trafalgar Cape Town is looking for an ambitious and meticulous candidate. Candidates must be in possession of a Bookkeeping qualification or NDip in Accounting and with at least 2 years working experience.Computer literacy is essential. Comprehensive knowledge on budget preparation, taxation and review of audited financials are required.
- Financial / Accounting Diploma
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience relevant.
- Microsoft Office knowledge essential
- Responsible for all accounting functions – Income statement, balance sheet for clients.
- Preparation of annual budget formulation
- Cash flow management – Performance to budget
- Audit Preparation and follow ups – Ensuring all audit queries are dealth with timeously .
- Liaison with Portfolio Manager and Portfolio Administrator on queries,concerns and suggestions.
- Review all emails and correspondence
- Assist with compiling rental increase schedule
- Generating monthly accounting reports
- Must work in a structured and organized manner
- Must be deadline driven
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail