Trafalgar East London office have a vacancy for a vibrant, dynamic and people’s person. If collections your forte then why not consider applying this position of Residential Debt Collector.
Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word & Excel)
Prior experience as a debt collector essential.
Accounting knowledge added advantage
Understanding of the Debt Collections Act and procedures an added advantage.
- Job Description:
- Collection of overdue rentals
- Addressing client queries.
- Allocating payments.
- Allocating payments from the unallocated list.
- Preparation of financial journals.
- Reconciliations of tenants accounts.
- Checking of monthly statements.
- Printing statements and posting of Reminder letter, Final Notice and Intention to Summons
- Handing over of clients to attorneys for Legal Action.
- Communicating closely with the Residential Portfolio Managers in addressing queries and providing statistics as and when required.
- Have good inter- personal and communicating skills.
- A good understanding of debt collections principles.
- An accounting background- an ability to work with figures.
- Understand the portals of Unibase in a short period of time.
- To be a team player, is of vital importance