Trafalgar Cape Town requires a hands on junior maintenance inspector for their Commercial department. Interested candidates must be in possession of a valid drivers license and reliable motor vehicle. The position is very junior and would suit a newly qualified or for someone requires an intern position.
2. Essential -Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
3. Must have a cell phone
4. Maintenance background would be an advantage
1. Confirm inspection schedule provided by portfolio manager
2. Confirm unit name, address and contact details for inspections
3. Contact tenants, schedule and diarize inspection appointments, allowing for travel time
4. Synchronize and confirm tablet device loaded for weekly inspections
5. Inspect the identified property in detail, covering all areas, fixtures and surfaces
6. Record the maintenance inspection utilizing the prescribed template
7. Arrange sign-off of the inspection report
8. Photograph all maintenance snags for record purposes and to guide maintenance arrangements.
9. Synchronize the tablet device to the administration console
10. Email the completed inspection report to the relevant stakeholders
11. Archive the inspection report on the internal maintenance system
12. Arrange the necessary maintenance quotes and prices
13. Advise the portfolio manager relevant maintenance prices to finalize the deposit refund administration
14. Arrange maintenance bookings, work orders, job sign-offs and payment approvals where required
15. Maintain the Unibase maintenance module correctly throughout
16. Ensure all relevant documents are correctly indexed on Qdocs
17. Daily returning of emails, telephone messages and faxes
18. Same day service delivery
19. Effective communication and feedback to relevant stakeholders throughout maintenance delivery process and cycle
20. First time right approach
21. Effective administration: well documented inspection reports, efficient utilization of in house systems and organized document trail
1. Must be able to work independently
2. Must have excellent time management skills
3. Must be able to contribute to the service level expectation of a goal orientated team whose focus is on providing world class service.
4. Excellent communications skills.