- Trafalgar is the leading residential letting agency across South Africa, letting and managing residential properties across all major metropolitan areas. Trafalgar is dedicated to providing a comprehensive and tailored sectional title and Home Owners Association (HOA) property management service. Trafalgar offers a commercial property management service catering for all the management requirements associated with commercial, Retail and Industrial property.Trafalgar is an authorised financial services and credit provider with a specialist property insurance broking focus on sectional title insurance and finance.
- Trafalgar Johannesburg requires a self motivated and dedicated individual for their Sectional Title department. As an Estate Manager Assistant primary focus is to assist and support the Estate management team in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations.Candidates must have Microsoft Office and Accounting knowledge.Experience as an Estate Manager is essential.
- Requirements: –
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Own transport
- Experience in the Property industry
- Walk in stakeholder interaction – to be handled in a professional, effective and efficient manner, to arrange meeting schedules
- Handle telephonic stakeholder interaction in a professional and efficient manner.
- Handle email stakeholder interaction in a professional and efficient manner, all email correspondence via owners, BOD, manager and service provider.
- Manage the financial aspects of invoicing, penalties and related spreadsheets. All within financial process and procedures for both managing Agency and HOA
- Attend all general meetings that is scheduled for the assistant to attend
- Typing of minutes and distribution within 48 hours
- Communication – type all estate related correspondence and letters, assist with compilation of newsletter, assist in compilation of monthly board pack
- Receipt of architectural related documentation delivered at the HOA
- File and maintain the ERF file, prep of ERF file for inspections, quarterly audit of files
- Communication with aesthetics committee on outstanding queries
- General filing and office administration
- Required Skills
- a. Effective communication written and verbal
- b. Ability to manage time effectively
- c. Ability to work under pressure
- d. Ability to work within a team environment