Trafalgar is the leading residential letting agency across South Africa, letting and managing residential properties across all major metropolitan areas. Trafalgar is dedicated to providing a comprehensive and tailored sectional title and Home Owners Association (HOA) property management service. Trafalgar offers a commercial property management service catering for all the management requirements associated with commercial, Retail and Industrial property.
Trafalgar is an authorised financial services and credit provider with a specialist property insurance broking focus on sectional title insurance and finance.
We are looking for a dynamic, vibrant candidate who will not be bored with routine work to join out team as a Sectional Title Debt Collector to manage the Debt Collections for a portfolio of Sectional Title units for each of our branch in Cape Town.
Summary of Responsibilities :
- 1. Calling clients on outstanding levies
- 2. Sending SMS’s to clients for unpaid levies and reminders to pay
- 3. Sending of letters electronically for collections
- 4. handing over of accounts to attorneys for collections
- 5. Reconciliation of levy accounts
- 6. Going through the unallocated list to ensure payments are identified and allocated
- 7. Allocation of payments
- 8. Addressing clients queries
- 9. Preparation of journals for DCA reversals
- 10. Providing figures for stats report
- 11. Blacklisting of clients in arrears
- 12. Debt collections recoveries
- 13. Debt collections meetings with Portfolio Managers
- 14. Debt collections meeting with ST manager