Trafalgar East London has a position for a Data Capturer available , basic accounting knowledge, are you someone who enjoys working under pressure and is able to work in a structured and organised manner and is in possession of a matric certificate then please apply online.
1 Year working experience
Basic Accounting / Bookkeeping knowledge
- Opening new buildings and accounts.
- Raise standard charges and Opening balances
- Passing debit and credit journals on levy statement.
- Adjusting electricity /water readings as per instruction of PM’s
- Load electricity & water batches from electronic data provided by the reading companies.
- Update electricity and water on levy solutions accounts.
- Input date with the initial take-on of a building.
- See to the monthly printing of statements to be sent to owners of the Sectional title units.
- Handle account queries via email, telephone and physical meetings with clients.
- Assist with reconciliations on levy accounts were needed.
- Deal with walk-in clients when certain queries with regards to payments and allocations arise.
- Assist the levy solutions department with the printing and distribution of statements.
- Update owner details as per request from PM’s or when telephone contact has been made with clients.
- See to receipting of levy payments where bank statements have been provided by the relevant manager.
- Developer payment allocations.
- Filing on Qdocs and other
Must be able to work under pressure
Good communication skills
Ability to work with people
Work in a structured and organised manner