Trafalgar Cape Town requires a self motivated and dedicated individual for their Commercial department. As a Commercial Administrator, candidates must have Microsoft Office and Accounting skills to deal with renewal of Lease Agreements, unit adjustment.Manage owner and tenant recoveries, send out statements & reports, deal with rental invoices and queries. The candidate will also assist brokers and conduct general admin duties.
- Microsoft Office essential
- Basic Accounting Principles
- Previous Commercial Property Secretarial experience essential
- Own vehicle
- Acknowledge receipt of notice and update vacancy schedule
- Keep track of leases that are sent out to both tenant and Landlord for signing.
- Ensure that leases are received timeously
- Once lease is signed by both parties lease must be indexed and a copy sent to the tenant
- Assist PM’s where necessary in routing of calls and queries
- Assist PM’s in setting up appointments with Tenants
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communications skills – Written and Verbal Excellent organisational skills
- Personality -efficiency, attention to detail, energetic,organized and self motivated.